Have healthy nails with latest technology laser treatment. The Erchonia Lunula Laser is a revolutionary low-level laser therapy bringing new hope to people suffering from onychomycosis and other nail disorders.
Healthy, Clear Nails Made Simple
The Erchonia® Lunula Laser® is a revolutionary low-level laser therapy bringing new hope to people suffering from onychomycosis. Safe and effective, Lunula Laser is the first and only non-thermal laser to receive FDA 510(k) Market Clearance for Onychomycosis. Lunula Laser poses none of the risks and harmful side effects of oral anti-fungal medications and is painless, unlike other laser therapies.
The Lunula Laser® Advantage:
The Erchonia Lunula Laser, uses low-level laser light to target onychomycosis and requires very little time or set-up for physicians or their staff. It’s the only system you can turn on and walk away – the device already has a pre-set protocol. In fact, as little as (4) 12-minute sessions are needed to treat the affected area.
- No pain, no downtime and no risk
- Avg. 6.1 clearance at 6 months*
- No dangerous smoke plumes
- Unattended procedure
- 89% of patients respond
- Made in the USA
- Configuration: 2 Line Generated Class 2 Laser Diode Modules
- Wavelength: 635nm & 405nm
- Modulation: Constant Wave (CW)
- Display: Full Color TFT Touch Screen Control Center
- Power Source: 100-240VAC 50-60Hz
- “Chassis: Powder Coated Aircraft Aluminum Treatment Area: 304 Stainless Steel for Anti-Microbial Properties”
- Housing: Injection Molded Process with Non-Allergen Material/Plastic
- Weight: 23lbs. (10.43kg)
- Accessories: 2-Keys, Power Cord & Laser Safety Glasses
- Complaint to: ISO 13485 Medical Device Quality, IEC 60825-1 Laser Safety, IEC 60601-1-2 EMC, IEC 60601-1
- MEE Safety, CE Mark, CB Cert, CMDCAS
- Laser Class 2 / Device Class II (USA); 2a(EU)